The Real Estate Practice Group has extensive experience in all aspects of property development, sales, acquisitions, leases, in the commercial, retail, industrial and residential as well as mixed-development markets.
Some of the areas in which the Real Estate Practice Group provides counseling include conducting detailed due diligence activities to identify and quantify commercial risks associated with real estate transactions; negotiating and drafting lease documents; conveying, documenting & registering title deeds; converting land use; conducting annual legal audits.
Our real property clients are Corporates, Banks, Property Developers and Individuals.
- Purchase of Property
- Title Verification and Report on Title
- Carrying due-diligence on the property to be acquired
- Drafting Agreements of Sale & Sale Deed
- Drafting Lease Agreement
- Assisting in Registration & Documentation
- Advising on Property Law
- Landlord & Tenant Law
- Construction related Agreements